We are very serious about your privacy. That is why we make the following promises:
- We DO NOT STORE CREDIT CARD NUMBERS.
- We do not sell customer information (and that includes email addresses).
- We do not send unsolicited emails (spam).
- We do not collect any personal information for the purpose of selling information to a 3rd party for advertising purposes.
- All pages that ask for personal financial information are located on our secure server, which uses AES-256-bit encryption (SSL) to encrypt and protect any personal information you submit. This prevents any 3rd party from eavesdropping on your transaction and intercepting any information.
- We are a Verified Authorize.net Merchant. We use Authorize.Net as our credit card processor to ensure added security.
- When you choose to pay with your PayPal account or use PayPal's ExpressCheckout option, PayPal processes your payment information and returns you back to our secure server to complete your order.
We use Google Analytics so we can tell how people get to our website (newsletters, search engine results, advertising, social sites, etc) and how they use it. This information also helps us improve our site so it's easier to use.
- We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how our ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our site.
- The information we're able to see is not personally identifiable (we don't know your name or any details about anyone in particular).
- We use Google Analytics' Demographics tools to figure out the general types of people who visit our store.
- We use the following Google Analytics features on our site:
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
- We use data from Google's Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender and interests) with Google Analytics.
- None of the information gathered is personally identifiable and we would not want this information anyway.
Opting Out of Google Analytics
We use Google AdWords remarketing on our website for advertising purposes.
Google may show advertisements for our products on other websites that use Google AdWords.
How to Opt-Out
If you have any questions concerning your privacy while on this website, please feel free to contact us.